Saturday, December 20, 2008

Ruby Slipper replicas

So I have been working on some Ruby Slipper replicas for what feels like forever. Many of you already know this but, I actually started this whole project about 2 years ago....

Yeah I know, I did not think it would take this long either. The reason it is taking so long was that I had to place each little rhinestone on to them one by one. On top of that each shoe had to be re-upholstered. Many of you have seen one of these shoes on our Q & A we did back in May. But since then I have re-done the bows, as to they were all wrong, come to find out. And I have added many more rhinestones. But with all of this time I still can not say they are "DONE". But, I am about 80% done with the whole project. Which I never even thought I would make it this far. I thought it would be a neat gift to you all to show you these slippers, or at least what I have done so far. I even put them on video so you can get the full effect of the rhinestones. Let me know how you like them.

1 comments:

maxr said...

Wow, you obviously did a lot of work on that. Good job!